Jui Residences Condo – Project Details
Jui Residences Newest Update
24/8/2018: Price Guide Released! 1br from 7xxk
20/8/2018: Launch date 15th Sept 2018! Please register for priority access and discounts!
18/8/2018: New floorplans updated! Please refer to floor plans page for more info!
15/7/2018: Jui Residences tentative launch date: September 2018! Register to receive first hand information!
10/1/2018: 1/5/2018: Jui Residences tentative launch date: 3Q2018. Register to receive first hand information!
1/1/2018: SDB Wishes all partners, agencies, and buyers a very Happy New Year 2018
|Type||Description||Distance from site (km)|
|Transportation||Potong Mrt Station||0.66|
|Boon Keng Mrt Station||0.86|
|Shopping||The Venue Residences / Shoppes||0.44|
|The Poiz Centre||0.6|
|City Square Mall||1.95|
|NEX Shopping Centre||2|
|Kallang Wave Mall||2.6|
|Kallang Leisure Park||2.8|
|Orchard Shopping Belt||4.5|
|Medical Facility||Novena Medical Center||2.52|
|Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre & Hospital||2.52|
|Tan Tock Seng Hospital||2.35|
|National Skin Center||2.04|
|Thomson Medical Center||2.76|
|KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital||2.75|
|Education||Saint Andrews Junior College & Junior School||0.88|
|Bendemeer Primary School||0.45|
|Saint Andrews Secondary School||0.58|
|Bendemeer Secondary School||0.63|
|Cedar Girls’ Primary & Secondary School||1.3|
|Stamford America International School||1.3|
|Pei Chun Public School||1.14|
|Hong Wen School||1.1|
|Global Indian International School (Girls) Balestier Campus||1.57|
|Maris Stella High School (Primary & Secondary)||2.23|
|Clubs/Associations||Chinese Recreation Centre||1.47|
|Singapore Indian Association||1.52|
|Ceylon Sport Club||1.58|
|Club CSC @ Tessensohn||1.61|
|Kallang Sea Training Centre (NCC)||2.26|
|Singapore Cricket Association||2.87|
|Singapore Sports Hub||2.48|
|Marina Bay Golf Course & Driving Range||3.74|
The Poiz Centre
The Poiz Centre is part of a mixed-use development which will be connected to the adjacent Potong Pasir MRT station. Spanning a gross floor area of 50,000 sq ft and housing 84 shops, about 10 per cent of the space at The Poiz Centre will be allocated to food and beverage outlets.
The Venue Shoppes
The Venue Shoppes is already opened for business and filled with beer markets and concept café. Looking to settle your ice cream cravings? Look no further, because here is where you can find something for your dessert tooth.
Potong Pasir MRT
Potong Pasir MRT Station (NE10) is an underground Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station on the North East Line in Toa Payoh planning area, Singapore.
Boon Keng MRT Station
Boon Keng MRT Station (NE9) is an underground Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station on the North East Line in Kallang, Singapore.
Right Next to CTE and PIE Intersection
The Central Expressway (Abbreviation: CTE) in Singapore is the major highway connecting the city centre of Singapore with the northern residential parts of the island, including Toa Payoh, Bishan and Ang Mo Kio and further onwards to the Seletar Expressway and the Tampines Expressway.
The Pan Island Expressway (Abbreviation: PIE) is the oldest and longest of Singapore’s expressways. Currently, it is also Singapore’s longest road. It extends along the length of the island, connecting Tuas in the west to Singapore Changi Airport in the east. Its length is 42.8 kilometres (26.6 mi).
Boon Keng Market
Situated just 10-15 minutes walk from Boon Keng Market, you can easily find top ratings in FourSquare, hungrygowhere, and burpple. All the famous Singapore delicacies can be found in this market, at a setting and atmosphere not easily found in the highly developed and urban Singapore landscape. Other finds includes quaint hardware and clothing stores, fruit sellers and snacks peddler. Bendemeer Ville is well-loved by many residents in the area. Even people living outside the district will visit this market to settle their grocery needs and food cravings.
Kallang Community Club
Also known as Kallang CC, it has a privately run childcare centre and a basketball court. It is well loved by the residents here looking to spend time and catch up with one another. The facilities are well taken care of and maintained regularly by People’s Association. Book day trips to Malaysia here! Its always having trips to Muar, Batu Pahat, Fruit Farms. Organized by Kallang CC.
Potong Pasir Town and Market
Yet another heartland market filled with everyday items at a cheap price in the HDB Town Potong Pasir Estate. It is an option that you will find yourself coming back to get your daily necessities and every kind of needs.
Bendemeer Primary and Secondary School
It is the nearest primary and secondary school in the vicinity.
St Andrew’s Primary and Secondary
- As a result of Rev Humphreys’ sermon on Whitsunday 1856, a group of laymen formed themselves into a committee for the spreading of the Gospel in the then 37-year old Singapore.
- They recruited a missionary and this resulted in the arrival of the Rev Edward Sherman Venn in 1861. At that time the private institution at Chin Chew Street was not affiliated to the Anglican Church.
- The connection took place only on 8 September 1862 when the Anglican Church, because of the work and influence of Rev Venn, adopted it. Thus, St Andrew’s School was founded on 8 September 1862.
- “The School seeks to educate, and not merely make literate, our students as it is important to prepare them to be good, useful and intelligent citizens. We recognize the wide range of academic ability of our students and we shall tailor our curriculum in terms of width, depth and variety, to best suit the different groups of students in our charge. The school recognizes the importance of achieving effective bilingualism and towards this end, we shall spare no effort to encourage and promote the learning of languages among our students. We also seek to promote high numeracy skills among our students.”
- The School also focuses on Moral and Social Skills and Values, Physical Aspect of Education and has a strong delivery to develop the students’ cognitive, spiritual, social-emotional abilities
St Andrew’s Junior College
- Also known as Home of the Saints: One Family Unbroken, SAJC has a strong culture and values in their teaching methodologies and approach.
- Recent technological improvements has also helped the students to excel and manage their academic and extra-curricular activities.
- Parents are also actively engaged in the development of the students
Site Info & Price Bid
National Aerated Water Company is a Heritage Site that is a landmark with a rich history and is part of the whole DNA of this district. Kallang used to be industrial, and full of brickmaking kilns and sawmills. The now-famous St James Power Station was also in the national monument industrial heritage along with Kallang Airport and also Fort Factory.
URA takes a very selective and practical view and approach on conservation, and not all buildings are suitable or qualify for conservation efforts. A list of comprehensive and strict criteria has to be met, mainly the building’s architecture, history, social influence, rarity of the type and social and environmental factors.
Price Bid History
Many bids have been received for this rare freehold development and Selangor Dredging Berhad (SDB) managed to secure Jui Residences Land Sales Price at S$47 million. On top of that, another $22.6 million in additional to the land bid price is payable to the government to made changes to the zoning of the land to residential development from previous industrial status.
Based on estimated figures available, the plot of bid land could possibly yield an estimated of around 117 freehold units.
URA Serangoon Planning Area
Conservation of Site
The Factory will be gazetted for conservation due to its heritage value, the URA has said. Source: CNA
The building will be worked by Selangar Dredging Berhad to be transformed in a “unique and lively commercial area”, said Mr The Lip Kim, the managing director of SDB, and it lies next to a park connector. There will not be a fence along the main road and river, meaning that it will welcomed the public for a close up look and personal with this heritage gem.
URA’s CEO Mr Lim Eng Hwee said: “This building is not only historically significant as a familiar landmark along the Kallang River, it also holds fond memories for Singaporeans for the popular soft drinks it produced from the 1950s to 1990s”
Currently there is a 2-storey L-shaped main building facing Serangoon road, they are and will be conserved. The signage tower will also be conserved as said by URA. The factory’s building balcony is made by brick parapets, Art Deco timber panels and a shading ledge made of concrete. “A corner of the building as well as its internal floors will be reconstructed to allow vehicular access to the back of the site and to facilitate “adaptive re-use of the conserved building””, said URA.
The current plot has a GPR Gross Plot Ratio of 2.8.
Showflat is located along 1177 Serangoon Road
Why Sign up for Showflat Preview?
- Get first hand updates from developer
- Get ebrochure and floor plan
- Secure the VIP discounts *
- Get updates on unit sold
- Non-obligatory showroom preview by developer sales team*
- Do preliminary assessment